"You're probably one of those people who still thinks that getting a blowjob is not an impeachable offense."
Oh, and you have probably seen this, its one of those chain letters but kind of clever, I have added a couple myself:
Things you have to believe to be a Republican today:
- Being a drug addict is a moral failing and a crime, unless you're a conservative radio host. Then it's an illness and you need our prayers for your recovery
- Government should relax regulation of Big Business and Big Money but crack down on individuals who use marijuana to relieve the pain of illness
- "Standing Tall for America" means firing your workers and moving their jobs to India
- A woman can't be trusted with decisions about her own body, but multi-national corporations can make decisions affecting all mankind without regulation
- Jesus loves you, and shares your hatred of gays and Hillary Clinton
- The best way to improve military morale is to praise the troops in speeches while slashing veterans' benefits and combat pay.
- If condoms are kept out of schools, adolescents won't have sex
- A good way to fight terrorism is to belittle our long-time allies, then demand their cooperation and money
- HMOs and insurance companies have the interest of the public at heart
- Providing health care to all Iraqis is sound policy. Providing health care to all Americans is socialism.
- Global warming and tobacco's link to cancer are junk science, but creationism should be taught in schools
- Saddam was a good guy when Reagan armed him, a bad guy when Bush's daddy made war on him, a good guy when Cheney did business with him and a bad guy when Bush needed a "we can't find Bin Laden" diversion
- A president lying about an extramarital affair is an impeachable offense. A president lying to enlist support for a war in which thousands die is solid defense policy.
- Government should limit itself to the powers named in the Constitution, which include banning gay marriages and censoring the Internet
- The public has a right to know about Hillary's cattle trades, but George Bush's driving record is none of our business.
-Black people in this country have the same opportunities in life as white people.
-Being born with money doesn't give you any advantages or benefits over people who are born without it.
-Babies who are born poor are just lazy.
-Child safety caps on aspirin, channel lock outs on TVs, and child safety locks on car doors are a great way to keep our children safe; Child safety locks on semi-automatic weapons is Communism.
- What Bill Clinton did in the 1960s is of vital national interest, but what Bush did in the '80s is irrelevant.
- Trade with Cuba is wrong because the country is communist, but trade with China and Vietnam is vital to a spirit of international harmony