Wednesday, May 11, 2005

File Under WTF!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Ok, I don't know for whom this bathroom was intended but all I have to say is gross. This looks to be a public bathroom but I couldn't think of a worse fate than having to watch a guy two feet away from me take a shit. Who was the architectural genius who came up with this one?
Even worse, what if this wasn't a public bathroom, and this was some wacko couple’s way of showing the world how close and intimate they are. I could almost excuse military style shitters side by side, but this isn't a military bathroom and it's not side by side. In other words there is no excuse for this and if you disagree, you are wrong, and I have a feeling that my blog is not the type of website you typically frequent.

9 comments:

erinberry said...

Maybe it’s for conjoined twins, joined at the head.

trick said...

look at this!

now that is weird. at least they have a tub to clean up after they play their freaky toilet games.

Toad734 said...

Ahhh Siamese twins... I guess I didn't think of that.

Sandi said...

Gross, but I had a job at one time that allowed me to talk to the kind of sick-o that would get off on either one of those bathrooms.

And yes, it does take a special sick mind to twist around that.

BRUISER said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......TASTY.....ERRR I MEAN THATS JUST GROSS..YEAH GROSS....but then again....

Two Minutes J said...

Hahhaha, dude that kicks ass. You could literally be Butt-Buddies with someone. You know, while standing and pissing back to back to each other. But whatever happened to 'Sword-Fighting'?....
On the other hand if its for a couple, it needs the 'His' and 'Hers' tags.

Toad734 said...

Well, I don't know about you and your situation but most couples can't sword fight.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I'm not judging.

injinuity said...

Lord have mercy... maybe the architect was on coke when he designed the loo

gabsmash said...

ewww nightmare!