Friday, August 22, 2008
The New Obama Attack Ad Clarified
I also heard Obama is an alien who has green blood and eats baby brains!
1. Obama was 10 years old and living in Hawaii when the Capital Building was bombed. If Ted Haggard can go from a meth smoking homosexual who hires prostitutes to a Christian family man overnight, can't someone who was involved in a shady organization 35 years ago also change?
2. Obama and Ayers used to both be on the board of a charity which helped poor people. Obama left that charity 6 years ago. So if helping poor people is "left wing" then I guess the Christian Children's Fund is also left wing.
3. Ayers has never been convicted of any bombings, murders or treason.
4. The Weathermen / Weather Underground never killed anyone in any of their bombing campaigns. Unlike Abortion protesters and Blackwater, civilians were never targets and warnings were given before all their bombings.
5. Like most University of Chicago professors, both live in Hyde Park in Chicago along with 30,000 other people who live in that neighborhood. If you check the sex offender’s website in Chicago, I am sure you will find that Obama also lives near rapists and child molesters, just as nearly everyone in the US does. It doesn't make Obama a rapist.
6. Just as many right wing organizations and radicals such as Hagee and Rod Parsley who have supported McCain, Ayers has made a $200 contribution to the Obama campaign. If you look hard enough, I am sure you can find someone who has actually been convicted of a crime that has also given him money as well as you could with any and every politician including McCain and his shady oil lobbyists.
7. The police killing referred to was by two former members on the Weather Underground who killed a guard and cops in a bank robbery, not a terrorist, anti-American plot. These killings took place in 1981 years after the Weathermen were disbanded. And if guilt by association is the law of the land, it must be noted that the brother of one of these murderers was nominated to the 1st Circuit Court of Appeals by President H.W. Bush. Are you saying Bush Sr. and Michael Boudin are all American hating terrorists too?
The ad should say "Do you know enough to not be this gullible?" Or perhaps, "Beyond the Houses and the flip flopping on his stance on abortion and his religion, how much do you really know about John McCain"?