Monday, April 18, 2005

Populate my Map

I could write a post on how Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist, who is a doctor, thinks that sweat and saliva can transmit HIV. I could also write a post about how House Majority Leader Tom Delay has a list of ethics violations so long that it would make Nixon blush, at the same time sucking off conservatives making them think he stands on some moral high ground. Delay has also wasted an unprecedented amount of time and energy violating the constitution in order to keep one lady alive, but is the same guy who made the decision to withhold his father’s dialysis when he suffered brain damage in 1988, thus allowing him to die and exposing the extent of his hypocritical nature.

I could write about all of those things but I really just wanted to let everyone know that I now have this cool guest map that I want everyone to fill out. It's a good promotional tool for your own site and let's me know who is reading my blog and where they are from.

http://pub45.bravenet.com/guestmap/view.php?usernum=3836343705

4 comments:

trick said...

good idea, lame implementation. you can't zoom in far enough to add a new post if there is already someone in the same area - toad, you are already in chicago and i couldn't click close enough to add my post without just selecting & viewing yours. it looks like i'm in gurnee or something. what happens when there are a lot of posts in one city? hopefully they will improve the interface over time.

Toad734 said...

I changed the icons to dots so there is a little more room now.
And I would assume you could upgrade to the pay version and it would zoom in further. This is just the cheap jacked up free version.

trick said...

i noticed you ditched the google ads. you could've used the revenue to pay for your map upgrade.

Anonymous said...

yo toad.
thanks for visiting my blog. obviously i visited yours. i like it. i agree with you on lots and lots of things.
looking forward to your visiting again (hint. hint).
gigi